Horizon Heights Condos Incentive
If you needed an incentive to buy in Herriman, let this be it! During the month of June, if you buy a condo in Horizon Heights you will get $2500 towards closing costs. You will get this incentive if you use our preferred lender, First Colony Mortgage. Not only is now the time to buy for reasons like low interest rates, and affordable prices, but you also get this amazing incentive!
*Offer has to be written by the last day of June 2016
More about Horizon Heights:
This active lifestyle community is a great central location! It’s nestled into Herriman—a city that, while flourishing economically and has a close proximity to other cities, still manages to keep its small-town feel. The community will have transportation corridors, making it it easily accessible and walkable. Close by is the county recreation center and soon-to-be mega-mall—a master planned center to have a mixture of shopping outlets, restaurants, offices, a hotel, and movie theaters. Within the community are sport courts, trails, a pool, tot lot, and clubhouse.
- Walkable community with a transportation corridor
- Close to the county Recreation Center and future shopping area
- Great amenities such as a pool, tot lot, and sports courts
- Schools will be in the Jordan District. The elementary school will be Silver Crest; junior high, Copper Mountain; high school, Herriman High School.
- Amazing value in Salt Lake City County
- Condo: $102/month
Don’t miss out on this amazing incentive, get in touch with an EDGEhomes agent today!