Waters Edge is a new and energetic master-planned community in Vineyard, Utah. Conveniently located just west of Orem in the town of Vineyard, Waters Edge encompasses more than 400 acres between I-15 and the eastern shoreline of Utah Lake. It’s an active-lifestyle community that includes nearly 7 miles of walking and biking trails that weave through community. There will be multiple clubhouses, pools, and over 78 acres of open space. Mature, tree-canopied streetscapes will be the result of nearly 1,000 mature trees being transplanted into the community. Over 27 acres of parks will include splash pads, playgrounds, soccer fields, and sports courts. Warm sunrises over Lone Peak and Timpanogos Mountains, coupled with sunsets over Utah Lake and the Oquirrh Mountains, make Waters Edge a matchless setting in which to live and play.
- Close I-15, a transit hub, and Larry H. Miller Megaplex Theaters
- Spacious condos and townhomes
- Walking and biking trails throughout the community
- Minutes from UVU
- Clubhouses, parks, playgrounds, and pools throughout the Waters Edge community
- Schools will be in the Alpine District. The elementary school will be Vineyard; junior high, Lakeridge; and high school, Mountain View.
- Great view of Utah Lake and Oquirrh Mountains
- Condo: $110/month
- Townhome: $80/month
- HOA includes sports court, snow removal, landscape maintenance, pool and clubhouse